Robert founded www.TrailMeister.com when he found that accurate trail information wasn’t easily available for trail riders and horse campers. A decade later, www.TrailMeister.com is the largest guide to horse riding and camping areas in the world; with free trail and trailhead information, trail maps, and much more to help outdoor enthusiasts experience the joys of trail riding.
Active in the equine community, Robert is a PATH intl. Registered Instructor with over a decade of experience helping individuals with special needs experience the rewarding benefits of equine-assisted activities.
Working full time helping horse and mule riders find the straight scoop on new places to ride and camp Robert has found himself a highly-requested clinician at equine events around the nation where he shares his knowledge of trail riding, camping with livestock, and trail safety with horse and mule groups.
When he’s not speaking with horse and mule riders at events across the US, writing regular feature columns in leading equine publications, Robert can be found riding and camping across the country.
Topics to choose from.
- When the Sh@t Hits the Fan – A look at emergency preparedness for trail riders with an emphasis on some of the new electronic devices that are available.
- ABC’s of Trail Riding – A primer of why and how for trail riders using the alphabet as our launching point.
- Horse Camping 101– Learn the main considerations when preparing for your first horse camping adventure.
- The Highline – Keeping your animals safe and secure is paramount when camping with stock. No gadgets required.
- Lightweight Horse Camping – A primer on visiting the Backcountry Without Pack Stock.
- Get Back to Camp in Time for Dinner – Land Navigation for Equestrians
- Those Wavy Crazy Lines – Trail Riders; Learn to view a map in 3-D, no glasses required.
- The Needle Points Where? – Trail Riders “know” that a compass points north. Or does it? The wrong answer can make you very late for dinner.
- Horse Camping 202 – Venture beyond the trailhead for an epic backcountry horse trip!