essay on homeschooling vs public schooling
what is justice essay
buy buspar from uk
essay generator no plagiarism
creative writing ks3 lesson plans
research report format elementary
how to lose weight after prednisone
where to get viagra in US
book report principle centered leadership
technology helpful or harmful essay
sfu creative writing
top book review writing websites for college
professonal essay writers professonal essay writers
is it legal to order viagra from canada
good expository essay
sql server homework help
buy online papers term
self help is the best help essay
short essay on domain name dispute resolution
viagra side effects blindness
We are delighted to present our
2019 Hoosier Horse Fair & Expo
Clinician Ride and Participation Opportunities
- Each rider/participant is required to be in proper attire (long pants and boots) and are strongly encouraged to wear a helmet.
- All riders/participant under the age of 18 are required to wear a helmet.
- Each participant will be coached in front of a live audience and should be aware of how your horse handles the situation they are being placed in.
- All horses require a stall. For the safety of all involved, there will be no tie outs to trailers permitted for Clinicians participants.
- Horses are to be walked to appropriate areas and not ridden on the grounds outside of designated areas.
- Each application will be reviewed prior to acceptance into the program. Accepted applicants will be contacted via phone or email. We reserve the right decline an application for any reason.