tamsulosin hydrochloride no prescription
cialis 1 to 3 day delivery
how to write a uni reference
purchase research paper
common application essay help
rs components case study
professional editing services
help with book reports
professional resume writing service savannah ga
bolivia homework help
masters thesis uts
best custom essay writer services au
sample persuasive essay sample including fallacies
zoology dissertation ideas
masters of creative writingВ
oracle application dba resume
We are delighted to present our
2019 Hoosier Horse Fair & Expo
Clinician Ride and Participation Opportunities
- Each rider/participant is required to be in proper attire (long pants and boots) and are strongly encouraged to wear a helmet.
- All riders/participant under the age of 18 are required to wear a helmet.
- Each participant will be coached in front of a live audience and should be aware of how your horse handles the situation they are being placed in.
- All horses require a stall. For the safety of all involved, there will be no tie outs to trailers permitted for Clinicians participants.
- Horses are to be walked to appropriate areas and not ridden on the grounds outside of designated areas.
- Each application will be reviewed prior to acceptance into the program. Accepted applicants will be contacted via phone or email. We reserve the right decline an application for any reason.