We are delighted to present our
2019 Hoosier Horse Fair & Expo
Clinician Ride and Participation Opportunities
- Each rider/participant is required to be in proper attire (long pants and boots) and are strongly encouraged to wear a helmet.
- All riders/participant under the age of 18 are required to wear a helmet.
- Each participant will be coached in front of a live audience and should be aware of how your horse handles the situation they are being placed in.
- All horses require a stall. For the safety of all involved, there will be no tie outs to trailers permitted for Clinicians participants.
- Horses are to be walked to appropriate areas and not ridden on the grounds outside of designated areas.
- Each application will be reviewed prior to acceptance into the program. Accepted applicants will be contacted via phone or email. We reserve the right decline an application for any reason.